December 17, 2009

Exclusive: "Carola och en flygel" concert in Sundsvall

On February 20, 2010 Carola will give a concert at Hotell Södra Berget in Sundsvall. Tickets are already available through Ticnet (see link below). The concert is titled "Carola och en flygel" (Carola and a grand piano), and this is how the concert is described:
"Sweden's best singer is coming back to Sundsvall. This time she gives us an unplugged concert where she, accompanied by a grand piano, performs songs the way only she can".
(Translation by Carola International)

Remember where you read it first!

Link: Buy tickets (Ticnet)
Link: Hotell Södra Berget's website

Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

  1. This is great! Hopefully she will take on some classic evergreens. Tickets are booked, now I only need to convince the Sundsvall Entré that they of course can mail us the tickets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I got news for you. Sundsvall is not the only place where she will perform "Carola och en flygel". Hotell Lappland in Lycksele has announced two concerts with Carola in february as well. Great news! I heard it today and will book tickets tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nemi: I'm so focused on Carola releasing a pop album soon, so I just hope all these concerts won't take up too much time!

    Magnus: Thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there are rumours about a pop album soon? Hm. I've only ever read that she's writing material for one but that line is getting quite old now. I belive it when I see a set date...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I expect the next album to be a pop/rock album. I expect it to be released in 2010. Don't know for sure, but this is what I hope/believe.

    ReplyDelete