June 25, 2010

Finland mini-tour starts today

Carola arrived in Finland yesterday to do three concerts on a mini gospel tour. She writes on her Facebook page:
Hello Soumi! We've landed are we're ready to play on the festival that expect around 30,000 people, in a tent that has a capacity of 7,000 seated people! Northern Europe's largest Christian conference. Amazing!
(Translation by Carola International)

This is the schedule for the mini-tour:
JUNE 25 SUMMER CONFERENCE, Keeru, Time TBA
JUNE 26 MIDSUMMER FESTIVAL, Pörkenäs, Jakobstad, 8.00 pm
JUNE 27 ÅMINNE FOLKPARK, Malax, 7.00 pm BUY TIX

4 comments:

  1. Is it avaiable on the Internet ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot find any such information. I haven't even been able to find a website for the event. Sorry.

    / Carola International

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope sth will be at youtube :) Have you some video from Victoria's wedding ? I mean Carola's show. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I doubt we will ever be able to see anything from Carola's performance at the wedding party. When the TV cameras went off I think most guests respected the couple's request of privacy, so no one will share any photos of videos from the party. I guess it's a good thing... except for us fans! :)

    / Carola International

    ReplyDelete