September 13, 2009

Carola talks about her upcoming book

Carola opened up about her upcoming self biographical book on Norwegian TV last night. TV2's "God Kveld Norge" aired an interview that was filmed when Carola performed in Norway this Summer. The interview focuses on the book that Carola talked about since 1993, but that seems closer than ever to be released. This is what she said about the book:
"It's about the true me, but also about everything that I've been through. I'm writing it both for myself, to be able to leave a legacy, to continue to grow, and also to motivate others to become the best they can be, to be true to themselves. The book is very personal."
Link: Watch the interview here

2 comments:

  1. Could be something to look forward to! I would like to read it and learn more about this extremely special person we all love so much!
    /Tossan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it will surely be an interesting read. I'm looking forward to it as well.

    ReplyDelete