July 7, 2010

Marit on the Elvis / Barbra album

As we exclusively reported some time back, Carola is planning to release an album with Elvis and Barbra Streisand covers. Here comes another confirmation... Marit Bergman, who has always been a great Carola supporter recently wrote the following in a local newspaper:
"I don't know if I'm allowed to tell you this, but I got a sneak listen to some of the songs she has recorded for her Elvis/Barbra Streisand album. And I can reveal that she finally, finally sounds just the way I always wanted her to sound. I got goose bumps I tell you. Hope they don't wreck it in the final mixes."
(Translation by Carola International)

Link: Read the article

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Yes! Yes! Finally! I hope this also points to how any new material she will record sounds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only agree! I've read some of your comments on carola.com, and I think we think alike you and me! :)

    / Carola International

    ReplyDelete