November 29, 2010

"Carolas Jul 2010" tour starts today



Today, Carola's Christmas tour "Carolas Jul 2010—Från vinterskrud till morgonstjärnan" kicks off in Skien, Norway with two concerts. This is what Carola herself writes about the tour.
I never get tired of Christmas. When I’m on my Christmas tours, I’m often asked if I have the chance to get into Christmas spirit. My answer is yes. Sure it takes some extra planning, and often I have to buy last-minute gifts at various airports. But nothing can match the joy of celebrating the Christmas season with atmospheric vocals and music together with a great orchestra and an audience filled with anticipation. It is true fellowship and love for me. I never get tired of Christmas. It’s the cradle of my faith, my childhood memories and time of fellowship. But I have great sympathy for those for whom Christmas is a difficult time of loneliness. I miss my mom and dad more as the years pass by, but that's part of life. I rejoice in the memories I have of them. As time goes by, I see more and more of them in myself, which makes me happy and proud. This year I celebrate ten years since the first Christmas in Bethlehem concert and I’m so grateful for the authentic passion I’ve had the chance to convey here at home. My dream is that the Scandinavian and Palestinian audience would meet again in a Christmas concert in Bethlehem Square where we can share traditions and fellowship of God's greatest gift to humanity.
These are the musicians on the tour:
Conductor: Sebastian Robertsson
Drums: Jonas Lidholm
Bass: Thobias Gabrielson
Guitar: Erik Mjörnell
Organ: Carl Flemsten,
Choir: By Grace with Elin Sydhage, Therése Peterson, Jon-Erik Melin, Malcolm Chambers, Karin Hummerdal, and Beatrice Ericsson
And here are the tour dates:
29.11 Skien, NOR Ibsenhuset, 6 pm & 9 pm WEB | TIX
01.12 Kristiansund, NOR Braathallen, 7.30 pm WEB | TIX
03.12 Ålesund, NOR Sunnmørshallen, 6 pm WEB | TIX
05.12 Trondheim, NOR Olavshallen, 6 pm & 9 pm WEB | TIX
07.12 Hamar, NOR Scandic Hotel, 6 pm WEB | TIX
08.12 Gjøvik, NOR Fjellhallen, 6 pm WEB | TIX
10.12 Haugesund, NOR Tysvær Arena, 6 pm WEB | TIX
11.12 Stavanger, NOR IMI Forum, 5 pm WEB | TIX
12.12 Bergen, NOR Griegsalen, 5 pm & 8 pm WEB | TIX
14.12 Oslo, NOR Folketeatret, 6 pm & 9 pm WEB | TIX
16.12 Örebro, SWE Conventum, 9 pm WEB | TIX
17.12 Jönköping, SWE Jönköpings Konserthus, 9 pm WEB | TIX
19.12 Stockholm, SWE Cirkus, 4.30 pm & 8 pm WEB | TIX
(Translation by Carola International)

Link: Buy tickets from Ticnet (Örebro & Stockholm)

No comments:

Post a Comment