October 28, 2009

Exclusive : "Find My Way to Bethlehem" as single?

"Find My Way to Bethlehem" is a brand new song on the upcoming album "Christmas in Bethlehem" that will be released in two weeks. I have some information that this song will be the leading single of the album. I don't know in what form it will be released: as a physical single in stores, as a digital release on iTunes and similar online stores, or as a promo single to radio stations. I am trying to find out more right now...

Update: I have received confirmation that there will be a promo single for radio stations with the following songs:

1. Find My Way to Bethlehem
2. O Holy Night (with Paul Potts)
3. Silent Night (with Hans-Erik Dyvik Husby)

No single planned for commercial release...

1 comment:

  1. Jeg hørte deg akkurat synge på Skavlan, Find My Way To Bethlehem, Jeg er såååååå imponert. En av de fineste sangene jeg har hørt. En stor musikkopplevelse.
    En stor fan fra Norge, Kristin

    ReplyDelete