May 19, 2011

Exclusive: Date and tickets for "Moraeus med mera"

UPDATED: As we reported on May 17, Carola is scheduled to be one of the guests on SVT's new talk show "Moraeus med mera" which will be recorded this summer. Now we can reveal that the date when Carola records her episode, and how you can get tickets.

Carola, Patrik Isaksson, and Those Dancing Days are scheduled to be Kalle Moraeus' guests on Sunday June 19, although the episode won't air on SVT until October (not confirmed, check back for more information). Tickets are available from Orsa Grönklitt, and you can buy yours by clicking the link below.

Link: Buy tickets

1 comment:

  1. Much obliged for giving us astonishing data around this. I do not have any thought of almost this. Presently I got the leading thought almost this concert. I will unquestionably go these sorts of concert and I will purchase the tickets from carnivals near me.

    ReplyDelete